VonChurch
www.vonchurch.com San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Great Opportunity!

Operations (Current Employee)

I have been working at VonChurch

ProsVonChurch is well positioned in a rapidly growing space. VonChurch serves as an expert for digital entertainment and the executives are accessible to anyone in the organization. Collaboration and input are encouraged to make the team stronger. Adaptability is crucial for success to keep VC ahead of the curve--and the leaders are transparent with the direction and vision of the company. Those unwilling to put in the initial ramp up time, or those uncomfortable with change, may not find success here, but for people seeking a career with an established group that maintains a start up mentality, VonChurch is an environment that helps achievers to thrive. VonChurch is able to be agile in the space,the leads run their teams without micromanagement, and opportunity for growth exists internally as well as through expansion to new divisions and locations. It is exciting to work for a company that is continually growing and conquering new ground, especially if you appreciate the vision.

Work Hard, Play Harder is the motto, and it means get the job done, do it well, and the rewards will follow (rewards have included skydiving, vacations, camping adventures, and new tech toys--not including the increasing commission). The staff is a group of youthful, fun, creative, people, and on the sales/recruitment side of the house the earning potential has no ceiling.

I genuinely have fun and learn everyday.

ConsIf you're not adaptable, VonChurch will likely not be a great fit; change is part of the model.

Starting compensation can be tight until you take off.

I personally like the Dogpatch, but the neighborhood has some growing to do; lunch spots, shops, and anything to eat or drink after work hours are limited.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to empower staff to be leaders!

Living by the moto - Work Hard : Play Harder

Associate Partner (Current Employee)

I have been working at VonChurch

Pros: Pros: VonChurch is a thriving start-up in an amazing space – Digital Entertainment. It has an awesome office atmosphere, hires great people who… Cons: Cons: It is a start-up so change happens. You need to be able to roll with the punches, but in this type of atmosphere those… Advice to Senior Management: Advice to Management: Keep listening and taking advice from your employees. They are working… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Opportunity

Chief Executive Officer (Current Employee)

I have been working at VonChurch

Pros: VonChurch are a very unique company in a very unique market. Since it’s inception it has been under very rapid growth and have provided great… Cons: Recruiting is hard in any market. It is slightly easier being in a very hot market but when it does not go your way, forever… Advice to Senior Management: Good on you guys. I respect the work and effort given by all of us including management. Not everything is perfect all the time but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on VonChurch.

Worked for VonChurch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VonChurch reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for VonChurch CEO Alex Churchill. All reviews posted anonymously by VonChurch employees.