Vonage
www.vonage.com Holmdel, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Everyone needs a clear message

Pros$100/mon for food in their cafe
Clean facility
Medical is a decent price and 401k is awesome. Match up to $6000

ConsCafe food is horrible.
Management does not have a clear understanding how to run a business. Many projects have extreme timelines with no thought about consequences. The message i here is, do what i told you then we will worry about it later. Let's just get it out as quick as possible.

As for career growth, the only growth is if you come in from the outside, get a better titled then jump ship. Internal growth is too tough. You get the chance to work for another department off the phones for 6 months then you are sent back, sometimes with no goals and then managed out.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake you time, think things out and be thorough. Good ideas take time to brew.

Incredible career growth experience for me

DC Tech (Current Employee)

I have been working at Vonage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great Place to work, I've learned more than i could've… Cons: no cons i can think of at this time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Completely dysfunctional. Management is confused from the top down.

Software Developer III (Current Employee)
    Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at Vonage full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great facility, $100 in money towards food and gym. Most of the people… Cons: Very bureaucratic for such a small development shop. So many 'departments' created that cause infighting and delay after delay during the project cycle. … Advice to Senior Management: Streamline the organization. A flatter org chart would give everyone more influence… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Vonage.

Worked for Vonage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vonage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vonage CEO Marc Lefar. All reviews posted anonymously by Vonage employees.