Vonage
www.vonage.com Holmdel, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Not highly recommended for job advancement

Supervisor (Current Employee)
Holmdel, NJ

ProsYou can easily move to different positions LATERALLY, but do not expect to make major advancements upward.

ConsLack of direction, if you are looking to advance dont expect to climb the ladder here. Also, once you have been setup with a salary, you are stuck with it to the end. They do not do raises based on performances, and bonuses are scaled low. Vonage also does not have much in terms of self developing yourself, poor onsite training.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a look at what you have on hand. Employees who year in and out receive great reviews are not properly rewarded. Those who are there for the company, not the money - dont receive the recognition they should receive.

Run and don't look back ...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Vonage

Pros: I did get a paycheck and was able to eat and keep a roof over my head… Cons: Vonage is just a very bad environment to work within, PERIOD. The company breeds negativity and complacency. There is no professional track for… Advice to Senior Management: The people hired with authority to make change, should also… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The worst job I ever had!!!!!!! Stay away

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Vonage

Pros: I am really trying to list something here but it's not coming easy. My colleagues where nice and the events where fun. "Free" lunches (but… Cons: Vonage is consistent in their method of business. They lie to their customers, employees, and share holders. It is a very poor attempt at running… Advice to Senior Management: Look for new management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Vonage.

Worked for Vonage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vonage reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vonage CEO Marc Lefar. All reviews posted anonymously by Vonage employees.