There are newer employer reviews for Vovici

A Great Place To Be

I have been working at Vovici

Pros

I am in my first year at Vovici and I love the place. There is so much energy and it is clear that this is a company on the rise. The new guard seems to have risen above most of the bad politics and is focused on building a great company.

I love the people and the high energy environment. There is a lot of talent walking the halls and I learn something new every day. The products and the customers are great and marketing positions the company really well. I feel like my manager listens to me and that he has my best interests in mind. Vovici has been a stellar place to work so far.

Cons

At the moment there is so much growth that people can get a bit overwhelmed. Every day there is a new customer, partnership and /or initiative that requires each of us to learn something new. It is exciting but it is a lot to keep up with.

I love the 6 core principals because they are loft goals that ask all of us to exceed in things like customer service, agility, teamwork, excellence and philanthropy. These principals are bold and they truly make us different. My advice is to ensure that all the employees live up to these principals from the executives all the way down to brand new employees. Anyone who doesn’t live up to these should be shown the door because I value our culture and we should protect it from people who don’t embrace teamwork. One bad apple as they say ….

reviews filtered by
  1. Great leadership, vision and team.

Former Employee - Vice President
    Former Employee - Vice President

I worked at Vovici

Pros

Opportunity to make a difference, great people to work with and a can-do culture.

Cons

Vovici isn't a household word...yet.

Keep the momentum going and continue to invest in the future.

2. Going Places

I have been working at Vovici

Pros

Vovici is a great place to work. The people are great, work is rewarding and the market is on the move. I also can't wait to be in the new office!

Cons

Current location. Can someone put in a restaurant? The subway is getting old.

Keep the momentum.