Vovici

www.vovici.com

A Great Place To Be

ProsI am in my first year at Vovici and I love the place. There is so much energy and it is clear that this is a company on the rise. The new guard seems to have risen above most of the bad politics and is focused on building a great company.

I love the people and the high energy environment. There is a lot of talent walking the halls and I learn something new every day. The products and the customers are great and marketing positions the company really well. I feel like my manager listens to me and that he has my best interests in mind. Vovici has been a stellar place to work so far.

ConsAt the moment there is so much growth that people can get a bit overwhelmed. Every day there is a new customer, partnership and /or initiative that requires each of us to learn something new. It is exciting but it is a lot to keep up with.

Advice to Senior ManagementI love the 6 core principals because they are loft goals that ask all of us to exceed in things like customer service, agility, teamwork, excellence and philanthropy. These principals are bold and they truly make us different. My advice is to ensure that all the employees live up to these principals from the executives all the way down to brand new employees. Anyone who doesn’t live up to these should be shown the door because I value our culture and we should protect it from people who don’t embrace teamwork. One bad apple as they say ….

Great leadership, vision and team.

Vice President (Former Employee)

I worked at Vovici

Pros: Opportunity to make a difference, great people to work with… Cons: Vovici isn't a household word...yet. Advice to Senior Management: Keep the momentum going and continue to invest in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Going Places

I have been working at Vovici

Pros: Vovici is a great place to work. The people are great, work is rewarding and… Cons: Current location. Can someone put in a restaurant? … Advice to Senior Management: Keep the momentum. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Vovici.

Worked for Vovici? Contribute to the Community!