Voxiva

www.voxiva.com
  www.voxiva.com
There are newer employer reviews for Voxiva

Innovation has always been the focus!

I have been working at Voxiva full-time

Pros

Really at the fore-front and creating products which are helping to shape and change the healthcare landscape. The people are great to work with and respect one anothers talents. After more than 4 years with company, there is still an opportunity to grow and bring added value.

Cons

With innovation being the focus, there is always a lot going on. People have to wear many hats and remember to communicate the most immediate needs. Compensation is very competitive for the industry and size of company. The benefits are good...always wish for more vacation days.

Always take time to listen to the team members. The more listening happens, the more learning and growth can take place. This can only lead to greater success!

5 Other Employee Reviews for Voxiva (View Most Recent)

Great Staff...Company where innovation is number #1.

Current Employee - Administration
    Current Employee - Administration

I have been working at Voxiva full-time

Pros

It is a rewarding experience working at Voxiva. My career has taken off and I enjoy my role. The staff is great to work with and you can have true mentorships. The idea of knowing what I am working on is helping to change and save lives is purposeful bi-product.

Cons

Voxiva is a work environment where there is a lot going on at once. It takes focus, organizaton and a concern to achieve excellence as a constant motivator. You have to be your best time manager.

Continue in your leadership of the team with vision and strength, listening to the staff and letting them be a part of the process can be the keys to additional success.

Really innovative company; great people to work with

Current Employee - Product Management in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Product Management in Washington, DC

I have been working at Voxiva full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Voxiva has a nice friendly working environment. I would say salary and benefits are fair. There is opportunity to progress if you work hard and do well. Because the company is small (about 100 employees) you get given a lot of responsibility and can see the results of your work.

Cons

Voxiva is a very fast pace environment. You need to learn to juggle multiple priorities. It is sometimes hard to keep up with the pace!

Keep doing what you are doing

There are newer employer reviews for Voxiva