Würth Baer Supply Co.

www.baersupply.com

Challanging to work for

Former Employee - Territory Sales Manager  in  Vernon Hills, IL
Former Employee - Territory Sales Manager in Vernon Hills, IL

Pros

Benifits are good. Most of the management supports sales team. Inside and Outsides sales team are great employees. Great customer service team.

Cons

Not enough management support for sales team. Company sets goals to high, based on prior years sales. Pay compensation plan is not good or realistic for sales goals.

Listen and support your sales team. They are what makes the company sucessful.

Other reviews for Würth Baer Supply Co.

Large company, numbers focused.

Current Employee - Sales  in  Penn Wynne, PA
    Current Employee - Sales in Penn Wynne, PA

Pros

The company provided me more support vs. what I realized at the time. My current employer is unreasonable, doesn't care. Baer Supply cared I just didn't realize that when I was there. But now it is very obvious to me that the grass is not always greener.
    Baer gave me the tools, the freedom and I had no clue on how good I could of had it. Baer always went to the board to find us more tools and programs and always tried to motivate us which I get none of that now.

Cons

Baer is hard on you when you are not achieving your numbers... Sometimes they were impatient but now I have realized that actually they tried to help even though they were impatient they just wanted me and my group to all do good.

Fix the pricing and truck routes and your team will be on top of the world. Keep open the communication with the president. He is impatient but is supporting and seems to understand the street perspective from my working with him.

Hard work and creative thinking is valued.

Current Employee - Rep
    Current Employee - Rep

Pros

Leadership/management team is very open. You are able to communicate with them, share ideas and if the idea makes financial/marketing sense you are encouraged to move ahead. Empowering employees to make a difference.
    The company listens to their sales team: takes criticism, suggestions, challenges and creates opportunities to change.

Cons

Would encourage sharing of successes at every level not just sales.

Need to continue to promote from within and develop talent

There are newer employer reviews for Würth Baer Supply Co..

Worked for Würth Baer Supply Co.? Contribute to the Community!