There are newer employer reviews for Würth Baer Supply Co.

Challanging to work for

Former Employee - Territory Sales Manager in Vernon Hills, IL
Former Employee - Territory Sales Manager in Vernon Hills, IL

I worked at Würth Baer Supply Co.

Pros

Benifits are good. Most of the management supports sales team. Inside and Outsides sales team are great employees. Great customer service team.

Cons

Not enough management support for sales team. Company sets goals to high, based on prior years sales. Pay compensation plan is not good or realistic for sales goals.

Listen and support your sales team. They are what makes the company sucessful.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Würth Baer Supply Co. (View Most Recent)

Large company, numbers focused.

Current Employee - Sales in Penn Wynne, PA
    Current Employee - Sales in Penn Wynne, PA

I have been working at Würth Baer Supply Co. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company provided me more support vs. what I realized at the time. My current employer is unreasonable, doesn't care. Baer Supply cared I just didn't realize that when I was there. But now it is very obvious to me that the grass is not always greener.
    Baer gave me the tools, the freedom and I had no clue on how good I could of had it. Baer always went to the board to find us more tools and programs and always tried to motivate us which I get none of that now.

Cons

Baer is hard on you when you are not achieving your numbers... Sometimes they were impatient but now I have realized that actually they tried to help even though they were impatient they just wanted me and my group to all do good.

Fix the pricing and truck routes and your team will be on top of the world. Keep open the communication with the president. He is impatient but is supporting and seems to understand the street perspective from my working with him.

Terrible Experience

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Würth Baer Supply Co. full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Benefits. That's all!! There is nothing else positive to say about this company outside of benefits.

Cons

Management, does not listen to employees, false promises, never fulfills what they preach, condescending, unrealistic expectations, unrealistic goals, no real understanding of their customers and marketplace, ridiculous pricing, favoritism, etc, etc, etc. Any current employee who claims opposite is doing so out of fear of retaliation. Thank The Lord above that I found another job.

Completely change upper management. Rethink your pricing strategies before you're out of business. Customers only buy from you when they have to.

There are newer employer reviews for Würth Baer Supply Co.