W. R. Grace

www.grace.com

The Internship Position at Grace Davison

R&D Intern (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsThis internship position in particular has been a great experience. Grace is a big chemicals company, with opportunities in lots of different areas. You really get experience in a range of fields and then you can choose what you want to focus on.

ConsThey are very fixed in their way of doing things. They have had business in a variety of processes for a very long time and maybe it's just because I work in R&D, but it seems as though they don't particularly like change...

Advice to Senior ManagementI have nothing back to say about the leadership at Grace. They are running a great internship program - better than many of their competitor chemicals companies.

Ok - some pro's and cons'

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Cambridge, MA

I worked at W. R. Grace

Pros: People are great. People make work bearable and I've worked… Cons: Old school thinking on HR side particularly with regard to flexibility… Advice to Senior Management: Diversify at the top - new blood, different industries/background. Review Comp &… More

Once upon a time a great compnay

Product Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at W. R. Grace

Pros: Back then it was global, and very large. Lots… Cons: prone to provincialism currently narrowly focused Advice to Senior Management: stay big! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on W. R. Grace.

Worked for W. R. Grace? Contribute to the Community!