W.W. Grainger
www.grainger.com Lake Forest, IL 5000+ Employees

Grainger is a great company to work for with awsome benefits.

Senior Inventory Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsGreat pay and benefits by Grainger. Leadership is consistant and has experience in the MRO marketplace. They are great communicators and will spend money to train you and improve your skills. They have decent bonus programs and a great profit sharring program as well.

ConsCons are consistant with any large organization. A lot od red tape. often difficult to get to the right desision maker because many jobs seem to overlap. If you are a field based emplpyee you may have to work harder to get assistance.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to beat the competition by investing in the company. Look deep into the aqusitions that have been made and ensure that they are assimited properly into the organization.

Satisfied but challenging

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at W.W. Grainger full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: People are exceptional and training is good. Company is well… Cons: Work life balance is challenging. Goals are set high by management and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Opportunity !

I have been working at W.W. Grainger

Pros: Great team of people, great training and you have the… Cons: Pray for a good manager. If you have a great manager you can go a long… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your TSR's with respect. Appreciate the work they do out there in the field its very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on W.W. Grainger.

Worked for W.W. Grainger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at W.W. Grainger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for W.W. Grainger CEO Jim Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by W.W. Grainger employees.