Fast moving company

I worked at WAND Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Brilliant executive leadership: incredible track record, open communication, caring, involved
-Every employee counts: leadership encourages feedback and implements change quickly

Cons

-Internal resource training: sometimes there is lack of training around new internal tools
-Gap between sales/Product Management: should be more communication between departments

Advice to Management

-Encourage more broad, cross-discipline role development to avoid over specialization

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Fast paced challenging work environment

I have been working at WAND Corporation

Pros

Started here in 2007 and have always enjoyed my job. I have had the pleasure to work in several different departments over the years and am constantly expanding my knowledge in different areas of the business.

Recent changes in the direction of our software development is very encouraging and exciting to see as well as some of the management changes that have made this a fun place to work.

As with any job, there are challenges that arise, and they may require some extra effort from time to time, but I can honestly say that the effort is appreciated and recognized.

Cons

Parking situation is a little frustrating, not enough spots to go around.

Advice to Management

Love the direction that we are headed. How about jeans day every day?

Learned a lot but your personal life will suffer

I have been working at WAND Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people there are hard working and fun to work with. The idea is there to improve but never follow through with good ideas.

Cons

Need to hand the company off to someone that knows how to run a business. Putting money in the wrong places. Need to promote within rather than the outside. The programming department should be the biggest department but the help desk is. Tells you that they would rather put a band-aid on the problem rather than fix the root problem.

Advice to Management

Sell the company and let someone else run the company the way it should be ran.