WCG

www.wcgworld.com

There are some organizational issues but if you take initiative you can be successful

Current Employee - Account Manager
Current Employee - Account Manager

Pros

Opportunity to learn and experience things outside of your traditional job title if you want
Flexibilty to work from home or remotely when necessary

Cons

Because you can work remotely, you're expected to be reachable. You have to set boundaries to protect your work/life balance.
Organization is influx. Still working out some growing pains.

Appreciate the communication but it gets confusing when strategy/processes seem to be changing every couple of months

Other reviews for WCG

Working at WCG....

Pros

good work-life balance for family needs regarding time-off. relaxed work environment. very casual dress code. liberal policy about lunch hour/breaks. no micro management. snacks and drinks provided for free.

Cons

very bad IT infrastructure, horrible unpaid parking, cowboy approach to solving many problems instead of tackling them in a more controlled approach along with the proper finances.

Fix the global corporate IT infrastructure so the company can become more efficient as a whole and increase productivity across the board. Pay for parking :P And, finally, make the hard decisions about how to get a job done the "right way" with the appropriate finances. Executive management need to be on the same page about where dollars are going for solving problems and the future growth of the company.

Great internship experience

Current Employee - Analytics Intern  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Analytics Intern in Austin, TX

Pros

I can confidently say that in just two months I've gained more skills and knowledge than I did in my last year of college. Everyone on the analytics team is smart, capable, and ready to answer any question you have. You can tell that WCG invests heavily in their intern program. The time and care they put into training us and fostering leadership opportunities goes unmatched by any other job I've had. Overall it's been a wonderful experience and I feel lucky to work with such a smart and skilled team.

Cons

Can't really think of any, except that they always run out of fresh fruit.

WCG Response

Aug 15, 2014HR Team

Thank you for your comments. We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your internship and working with your team members. To your point, we have focused on enhancing our internship program through ... More

There are newer employer reviews for WCG.

Worked for WCG? Contribute to the Community!