There are newer employer reviews for WCG

There are some organizational issues but if you take initiative you can be successful

Current Employee - Account Manager
Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at WCG

Pros

Opportunity to learn and experience things outside of your traditional job title if you want
Flexibilty to work from home or remotely when necessary

Cons

Because you can work remotely, you're expected to be reachable. You have to set boundaries to protect your work/life balance.
Organization is influx. Still working out some growing pains.

Appreciate the communication but it gets confusing when strategy/processes seem to be changing every couple of months

reviews filtered by
  1. Working at WCG....

I have been working at WCG

Pros

good work-life balance for family needs regarding time-off. relaxed work environment. very casual dress code. liberal policy about lunch hour/breaks. no micro management. snacks and drinks provided for free.

Cons

very bad IT infrastructure, horrible unpaid parking, cowboy approach to solving many problems instead of tackling them in a more controlled approach along with the proper finances.

Fix the global corporate IT infrastructure so the company can become more efficient as a whole and increase productivity across the board. Pay for parking :P And, finally, make the hard decisions about how to get a job done the "right way" with the appropriate finances. Executive management need to be on the same page about where dollars are going for solving problems and the future growth of the company.

2. The Grass is Not Always Greener

Current Employee - Group Director in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Group Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at WCG

Pros

What pulled me back to WCG was Jim Weiss, the founder and CEO of W2O Group (WCG, a W20 Group company) whom over the last 14 years has developed a culture based on the same core values that I live by everyday, professionally. Jim is authentic. His approach is transparent. The result is an award-winning set of companies with jaw-dropping talent, who make an impact in the healthcare, technology and consumer global brands’ industries everyday. As Jim says, “ultimately, we are in the business to partner with our clients to enhance their businesses.” I’d even take that a step further and say that we don’t just enhance businesses, we enhance lives -- the result is growth -- personal and professional, inside and out.

I’m happy to get to work with such amazing people so that we can enhance our clients’ businesses, enhance their lives, our lives, our world.

Cons

Because I have children, I have to drive and parking is a challenge/costly. The benefits do offset this one con. If you're coming from the city or the South Bay, there's plenty of transportation options.

There are newer employer reviews for WCG