WCG

There are newer employer reviews for WCG

Great Work Environment

Current Employee - Account Associate in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Account Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at WCG full-time (less than a year)

Pros

WCG is an amazing company to work for, particularly the Austin office. The people are great, I spend time with them both inside and outside of work. I actually enjoy and look forward to coming to work. It's an energetic and positive environment here. I feel as though my manager truly cares about me as an employee and wants me to succeed and be fully satisfied with work. My skills have greatly grown while being here. Even as an associate all projects I have been involved with my ideas have been respected and appreciated. I can't imagine a better work environment.

Cons

High turnover rate. People are constantly joining and leaving the company.

55 Other Employee Reviews for WCG (View Most Recent)

Fast paced. Right place for self starters

I have been working at WCG

Pros

Fast moving and growing company that places premium in innovation. Make your own fate here. Also winning more and more interesting and big clients. You can learn a lot here if you are a self starter. More senior people joining is helping smooth some rough edges.

Cons

Lots of talk about integration. Sometimes doesn't fit reality. There needs to be be more focus and investment on training. Sometimes hard to tell if I am developing my professional skills.

Pay attention to the staff that wants to learn and grow with the company.

Smart colleagues, doing forward-thinking work, growing like gangbusters, but need to be very vocal to get opportunities.

I worked at WCG full-time (more than a year)

Pros

They truly do seem to be re-inventing what the agency and how the relationship between clients and agencies will function in the future. It's exciting to be a part of that. Good place to start one's career.

Cons

Sometimes it seems people got pigeon-holed and didn't get as much of an opportunity to grow or do new things. This could lead to dissatisfaction or burnout. Not a good place to advance one's career given no career path.

There's plenty of talk about taking risks and "failing fast" but in the end if people aren't given the opportunity to grow they will leave. No career path at WCG given the consistently large number of external hires for executive roles and little promotion from within.

There are newer employer reviews for WCG