WCG

There are newer employer reviews for WCG

Truly an Incredible Place to Work

Former Employee - Analytics Intern in New York, NY
Former Employee - Analytics Intern in New York, NY

I worked at WCG as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

1) I was working with the smartest people in the field, who took the time to mentor me and provide constructive feedback.
2) I had complete access to everyone at the company, including executives, who were all eager to take the time to guide me and answer any questions I had.
3)Everyone I worked with treated me as a colleague and I was given a workload equivalent to a full-time employee, so I actually got a taste of what it meant to work at WCG.

Cons

There were no cons at all!

Keep doing what you are doing!

55 Other Employee Reviews for WCG (View Most Recent)

Great Work Environment

Current Employee - Account Associate in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Account Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at WCG full-time (less than a year)

Pros

WCG is an amazing company to work for, particularly the Austin office. The people are great, I spend time with them both inside and outside of work. I actually enjoy and look forward to coming to work. It's an energetic and positive environment here. I feel as though my manager truly cares about me as an employee and wants me to succeed and be fully satisfied with work. My skills have greatly grown while being here. Even as an associate all projects I have been involved with my ideas have been respected and appreciated. I can't imagine a better work environment.

Cons

High turnover rate. People are constantly joining and leaving the company.

Invaluable internship experience!

Former Employee - Corporate & Strategy Communications Intern in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Corporate & Strategy Communications Intern in New York, NY

I worked at WCG as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

WCG is a very fast-paced working environment, and you really get out of it what you put in. If you want to learn more about a different area, they'll make it happen. At WCG, you're working with some of the best in the industry, and I learned a great deal from them.

Cons

If you're not a self-starter, this might not be the place for you. The company is growing rapidly, and you can get lost if you don't make a take initiative.

Keep it up! WCG has a great work environment!

There are newer employer reviews for WCG