WCG
wcgworld.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

WCG is a fast growing communications company that has embraced the digital age.

Associate (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at WCG

ProsIt is a client focused environment created by a team of all-stars. Employees are valued and retention is a top priority.

ConsIt requires a lot of dedication and at times it is difficult to keep the work life balance but it remains much better than any other NY PR agency I have worked for.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really have nothing to complain about. I feel that Jim Weiss and Diane Weiser are amazing leaders who will ensure that the company meets their short and long term goals that have been outlined.

There are some organizational issues but if you take initiative you can be successful

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at WCG

Pros: Opportunity to learn and experience things outside of your traditional job… Cons: Because you can work remotely, you're expected to be reachable. You have to… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate the communication but it gets confusing when strategy/processes seem… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Working at WCG....

I have been working at WCG

Pros: good work-life balance for family needs regarding time-off. relaxed work environment. very casual dress… Cons: very bad IT infrastructure, horrible unpaid parking, cowboy approach to solving many problems… Advice to Senior Management: Fix the global corporate IT infrastructure so the company can become more efficient as a whole and increase productivity across the board. Pay for parking… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on WCG.

Worked for WCG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WCG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WCG CEO Chris Deri. All reviews posted anonymously by WCG employees.