WD-40
www.wd40.com San Diego, CA 150 to 499 Employees

WD-40 is an ideal supportive, learning environment that promotes team work and expects accountability.

San Diego, CA

ProsWD-40's culture is amazing! It has a small family feel with a global presence. The people are visionaries in their field. Leaders are required to empower and support their teams to ensure success. We have a strong sense of community and are individually responsible for the company's success. It is a pleasure going to work everyday. It is a very respectful, fun and productive environment. Short day Fridays and amazing benefits and profit sharing helps too!

ConsThere are very few cons to working at WD-40. We have a very collegial environment that requires loads of meetings... which is probably a con in the eyes of most people.

No Squeaks at WD-40 Company

I have been working at WD-40

Pros: Generally, all employees at all levels are committed towards the Company's success. Most are accountable and hold others to accountability, creating a working environment that… Cons: In some areas, traditional beliefs seem to overpower modern facts, subverting attempts to create efficiencies where they could be beneficial. Frustration results from… Advice to Senior Management: Our CEO guided us recently to a book titled "What Got You Here Won't Get You There" (Marshall Goldsmith with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great People make you feel like family.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at WD-40 full-time

Pros: WD-40 is a great place to work, the people collaborate well and are very flexible. They… Cons: its a smaller company so there are less opportunities to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on WD-40.

Worked for WD-40? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WD-40 reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WD-40 CEO Garry O. Ridge. All reviews posted anonymously by WD-40 employees.