WE Transport Inc.

www.wetransport.com
  www.wetransport.com
There are newer employer reviews for WE Transport Inc.

I had a very good experience

Current Employee - Bus Driver
Current Employee - Bus Driver

I have been working at WE Transport Inc.

Pros

flexible hours, paid holidays. friendly staff,

Cons

insurance too expensive, they nickel and dime you, tries to cheat you of of hours worked. cut your hours

be more honest with employees and not try rush drivers. we carry precious cargo and we need to be focus

3 Other Employee Reviews for WE Transport Inc. (View Most Recent)

Student Transportation in a competitive market.

Former Employee - School Bus Driver in Smithtown, NY
    Former Employee - School Bus Driver in Smithtown, NY

I worked at WE Transport Inc.

Pros

Flexible schedule, holidays off, hours when you need them. Dispatch staff at depot experienced and capable - made the effort to support drivers during trouble and emergencies. Friendly and caring staff all around.

Cons

Medical benefits were way too expensive for a union job. Competition between company depots sometimes could lead one depot lacking necessary equipment for the route requirements.

Better communication from and to HQ. Staff at main office needs to be more timely with time-sensitive paperwork (such as notifying health insurance of the end date of employment in a timely enough manner to apply for COBRA)

Family-Atmosphere School Bus Company

Current Employee - Payroll Coordinator in Plainview, NY
    Current Employee - Payroll Coordinator in Plainview, NY

I have been working at WE Transport Inc.

Pros

WE Transport is a family run company and therefore working in the office has become a family-like atmosphere. Many of my co-workers are willng and able to help others when times are busy regardless of what department they are in. Coming from a company that required overtime during the holidays, I enjoy that this office is closed for school holidays. I have not had a problem requesting time off or missing days when my children are ill. WE Transport also has a number of company outings throughout the year which allow us to have a break from work and enjoy each other as "family."

Cons

Not much room for advancement.

More Responsibilities should equal More Money.

There are newer employer reviews for WE Transport Inc.