There are newer employer reviews for WES

What is a review headline??? I'd suggest you have some instructions on how to answer these questions.

Former Employee - Credential Evaluator  in  New York, NY
Former Employee - Credential Evaluator in New York, NY

I worked at WES

Pros

It's great place to work if you're a fresh graduate from a college. I'd say that the salary is too low though.

Cons

There's no much career advancement for experienced people. The management is knowledgeable, however, ideas or suggestions offered by evaluators generally are not taken into consideration.

I'd suggest not to have micro management in the office. There should be more trust to employees and more career advancement opportunities.

7 Other Employee Reviews for WES (View Most Recent)

credential evaluator

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at WES full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good entry level job for recent graduate student. You get trained in the beginning and then your group helps you and then you start working on your own. It's a very group oriented kind of job.

Cons

No much room for growth and this sense of repetition, doing the same thing over over again everyday, really brings you down.

Good starting point

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in New York, NY

I worked at WES full-time for more than a year

Pros

Incredibly diverse, multi-national staff. Great work/life balance. Casual work environment. Colleagues are, for the most part, supportive of each other. Beautiful office location right by Battery Park.

Cons

It's a very niche industry, so there is not a lot of room for advancement unless you plan on remaining in some aspect of international higher education.

There are newer employer reviews for WES

Worked for WES? Contribute to the Community!