WESCO International
www.wesco.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

They promise a lot, expect a lot, but aren't willing to provide a lot.

Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at WESCO International

ProsGrowing company that has done well at diversifying itself. Nice co-workers. Taking steps to improve the work environment. Will soon have many employees retiring, which means lots of opportunity for younger employees to advance.

ConsPoor leadership in the operations end, especially in the legacy branches. Resistant to invest in I.T. improvement, and when they do, they do a poor job of implementing. Very limited training and development opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop living in a bubble and go and see first-hand some of the real-world challenges your employees are facing. Invest in technology improvements. Set clearer expectations, roles and responsibilities, and policies.

Keep improving / investing in H.R. functions.

Wesco is a well organized company with great professional individuals

Chino, CA

I have been working at WESCO International

Pros: Co-workers are probably the best reasons i would say to… Cons: I bgelieve Wesco should give more cost of living raises… More

very satisfying!!!!!!!!!!

Driver (Former Employee)
Pascagoula, MS

I worked at WESCO International

Pros: They are very flexible and will give you time off when needed. Also, I might add,… Cons: paid every two weeks I think should be revert back to every week especially during times like these when the economy is still recovering. two… Advice to Senior Management: Hear the people working within your company. Have some heart Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on WESCO International.

Worked for WESCO International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WESCO International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WESCO International CEO John J. Engel. All reviews posted anonymously by WESCO International employees.