WESCO International
www.wesco.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

So So company

Warehouse Manager (Current Employee)
Lafayette, LA

ProsWorld wide branches...decent benefit package...leader in the electrical industry.

ConsBelow average salary for industry to go along with no annual review for merit raises...not enough uniformity across the board. Even though customers drive your business WESCO allows customers to dictate how they do business.

Advice to Senior ManagementRegional and district managers should make more regular trips the branches they are in charge of. If there is one thing I learned during my 14 years in the Marine Corps it is that people like to see the C.O. It gives them a feeling that they care about what is happening. I have seen my Regional Manager once in the last year. There are only 7 branches in my region.

Global Account Mgr.

Global Accounts Manager (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at WESCO International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Unlimited growth based on performance Cons: consistent sales pressure to increase in an acct mgr role. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Unlimited earning potential

Sales Engineer (Former Employee)
    Greenville, SC

I worked at WESCO International full-time for more than a year

Pros: Outstanding training in new technologies, ability to network with many… Cons: Not a friendly environment for female engineers Advice to Senior Management: Become more diversified and accepting of women in Outside Sales… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on WESCO International.

Worked for WESCO International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WESCO International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WESCO International CEO John J. Engel. All reviews posted anonymously by WESCO International employees.