WFAA-TV
www.wfaa.com Dallas, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Morale has gone down over last ten years.

Producer (Current Employee)

I have been working at WFAA-TV

ProsWonderful staff, many have been at station for decades. It is a place you want to stay at once you gain employment there. Families are welcomed, and news of pregnancies are greeted with enthusiasm and support. Station filled with brilliant minds.

ConsLimited or no praise for accomplishments, focus on negative, whether it's sliding ratings, or if we get a story "first". Contructive criticism or motivation has been replaced with yelling, and questions about why something is not happening the way management wants. Managers have different ideas that often clash with each other, so someone is always unhappy.

Advice to Senior ManagementAcknowledge accomplishments, offer positive feedback, make criticism constructive

Great Reputation; Storied History; Currently a Work in Progress.

I have been working at WFAA-TV full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Fairly deep bench of talent, even though company is leaner… Cons: Parent company is being acquired. Prepare to embrace a year or two… Advice to Senior Management: Stay focused on online & mobile. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I've met a lot of true broadcast television 'professionals' at WFAA.

Dallas, TX

I have been working at WFAA-TV full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: They believe in being the best, and have a proud… Cons: As television tries to find its way into new digital media, the station continues to try to save money by constantly trimming… Advice to Senior Management: Good luck finding a place for broadcast television in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on WFAA-TV.

Worked for WFAA-TV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WFAA-TV reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WFAA-TV CEO Mike Devlin. All reviews posted anonymously by WFAA-TV employees.