WGL Holdings
www.wglholdings.com Washington, DC 1000 to 5000 Employees

A great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsYou are allowed the opportunity to do your job well, and management expects its employees to be high performers. There are a lot of bright, hard working people here.

ConsThere is a lot of change, which some people find frustrating

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep working hard for the customers, employees and shareholders

Don't Work at WGL Holdings Unless It's Your Last and Only Chance of Staying Employed

Corporate Communications Representative (Former Employee)
    Washington, DC

I worked at WGL Holdings

Pros: The benefits were the best reason to work at WGL… Cons: Senior management has cut so much from operations and outsourced so many work groups, Washington Gas is a shell of its former self. I have… Advice to Senior Management: I would recommend the CEO and Chairman of the Board responsibilities be split into two positions. Currently the CEO is the Chairman of the Board… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on WGL Holdings.

Worked for WGL Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WGL Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WGL Holdings CEO Terry D. McCallister. All reviews posted anonymously by WGL Holdings employees.