WIS International

www.wisintl.com
There are newer employer reviews for WIS International

Love the travel. Hate the stress!

Current Employee - Inventory Associate in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Inventory Associate in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at WIS International

Pros

If you like to travel it is a great place to work. There are so many different stores that we do that it never gets boring for me.

Cons

They are really not fair how they treat some people and how others get away with whatever they want to do. They dont give you enough hours to make a decent paycheck. It is not a company that I would reccommend to work for if you need a full time job.

The management should pay more attention to the associates who care about the job and learn how to talk to people with a little more respect than they do. If i could tell the management anything it would be that they should know that some of us would work a lot harder than we do for them if their people skills were a little better.

215 Other Employee Reviews for WIS International (View Most Recent)

Exploiting international student graduates to the max.

Former Employee - Inventory Manager
    Former Employee - Inventory Manager

I worked at WIS International full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You get a car plus a lot of hoteling.

Cons

Average work day is 11-12 hours. You are salaried. You sometimes have to pick and drop employees from home.

Stop exploiting international student graduates.

Don't work here

Former Employee - Inventory Clerk in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Inventory Clerk in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I worked at WIS International (less than a year)

Pros

Very easy to get hired. Submitted an application online and was sent an e-mail 2 days later inviting me to a training. I was told to bring a void cheque and my sin card. The "interview" was a group setting with about 5 other people and wasn't an interview at all. The guy told us about the company and told us he needed to hire 10 people, so the job was ours if we wanted it. Overall, the people were nice and approachable, although one supervisor seemed a bit annoyed I asked a few questions, but it was only my 2nd shift and I wanted to make sure I was doing things right.

Cons

I worked 4 shifts with WIS. In total I worked 14 hours. The longest shift was 5 hours. The shifts started in the evening. We met at 830 and were driven to the location to start at 9pm. Crappy time to begin work and very short shifts. If you are a student looking to work evenings, it could be ok, but if you want lots of hours, this isn't for you. Also, you get paid minimum wage.

Pay people more and give them longer shifts!

There are newer employer reviews for WIS International