WIS International

www.wisintl.com
  www.wisintl.com
There are newer employer reviews for WIS International

Love the travel. Hate the stress!

Current Employee - Inventory Associate in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Inventory Associate in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at WIS International

Pros

If you like to travel it is a great place to work. There are so many different stores that we do that it never gets boring for me.

Cons

They are really not fair how they treat some people and how others get away with whatever they want to do. They dont give you enough hours to make a decent paycheck. It is not a company that I would reccommend to work for if you need a full time job.

The management should pay more attention to the associates who care about the job and learn how to talk to people with a little more respect than they do. If i could tell the management anything it would be that they should know that some of us would work a lot harder than we do for them if their people skills were a little better.

200 Other Employee Reviews for WIS International (View Most Recent)

Crappy pay

I worked at WIS International

Pros

You can check your sceduhle online

Cons

Not knowing when your going to finish and having to travel different places

Hire more people!

Underpaid for the amount of work and effort the require

Former Employee - Inventory Associate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Inventory Associate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I worked at WIS International part-time

Pros

you get to work with nice people and some really loyal employees who have been working with this company as long as 25 years. My supervisor and manger were really nice and understanding. they would give you a drop off at your house if it gets too late at night. they provide you pick and drop from the office to the location where you are going to have your count.

Cons

alot of physical effort. no benefits no bonuses. they expect you to count like a mad person, you will start having back problems soon and in the long run it can cause some serious back issues. very underpaid. no growth oppurtunies

Reconsider the wage. you guys are giving the minimum for such a humongous amount of labour work

There are newer employer reviews for WIS International