WIS International

www.wis.ca

Love the travel. Hate the stress!

Inventory Associate (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsIf you like to travel it is a great place to work. There are so many different stores that we do that it never gets boring for me.

ConsThey are really not fair how they treat some people and how others get away with whatever they want to do. They dont give you enough hours to make a decent paycheck. It is not a company that I would reccommend to work for if you need a full time job.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management should pay more attention to the associates who care about the job and learn how to talk to people with a little more respect than they do. If i could tell the management anything it would be that they should know that some of us would work a lot harder than we do for them if their people skills were a little better.

There's part time then there's WIS.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at WIS International

Pros: Simple counting that is facilitated through a wisard device. Cons: Randomness of the few hours you get a week. More

Some good times some bad times

Inventory Associate (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at WIS International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Travel. Nice people. It can be an enjoyable job at times. Sometimes it's… Cons: Lack of hours. Not treated particularly well by most boss's. The hours you do get are… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your good people well, not just your favourites. Oh and when there's a raise in minimum wage does… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on WIS International.

Worked for WIS International? Contribute to the Community!