WIS International

www.wis.ca

Not a stable or secure company

Inventory Associate (Current Employee) El Monte, CA

ProsFlexible, enjoy the late night or early morning hours because of no traffic, very easy job, & traveling to new locations.

ConsWage too low, barely receive 12 or less hours a week, most of the time we have to use our own vehicle to travel so i'm basically spending more money on gas then I am earning it, they said that they will pay for your gas if spent for parking, but they don't all the time unless they decide to take the vehicle on the farther trips or charged parking spots.

Company has some outdated facts on their employee handbook. They said they would give u a shirt and apron after being employed a month which they never did, and they also only state to only wear navy blue shirt and black pants even tho their handbook says navy or white shirt or blue or black pants. Some managers will be cool enough to train their new employees, other people are not so lucky because usually they get thrown out on the floor to start working being clueless, they care about accuracy a lot. If you're not accurate or fast, they CAN fire you for that reason. This job is not stable or secure and they don't treat their employees fair. I've also heard about how the company has gotten sued because they didn't get paid for their WAITING time, meaning that if you carpooled you are waiting for other people to finish work AFTER you clocked out, you're still suppose to get paid while you're waiting. Don't apply for this job unless u really need 1 or need a side job for an extra $100 on the side.

Oh yea, another thing. The boss told me that the higher ups always tell them to hire more people, even though they can't even afford to give 40 hrs a week to their people who have more hours than the general.

Not worth it.

Okay. Treated like crap

Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) Oakland, CA

I worked at WIS International part-time for more than a year

Pros: Travel, meet new people, teamwork Cons: Horrible gratitude towards employees who are star employees. Advice to Senior Management: Consider long term employees history and dedication to company before… More

Decent hours but time logging is very unorganized

Inventory Associate (Former Employee) Lynnwood, WA

I worked at WIS International part-time for less than a year

Pros: You'll get decent hours if you perform at least average… Cons: I don't know if it's like this everywhere but where I worked "punching" in and out for work is pretty much non existent. I believe… Advice to Senior Management: create a better method to log employees' hours No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on WIS International.

Worked for WIS International? Contribute to the Community!