WIS International
www.wis.ca San Diego, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Wis International or Crooks?

Inventory Specialist (Former Employee)
Johnstown, PA

ProsYou can make alright money with WIS but be ready to have no life and have crazy hours the time you start and end are always different. You need to have internet to view your schedule and keep checking it because it's always changing.

ConsMost of time you travel more then you work in store, you get minimum pay rate for travel and they take 2 hours off your travel time a day. They don't care if you have children or not, they won't work with you on scheduling . They put you in some crappy hotels in middle of nowhere so on your off hours you really cant do anything but sit in the hotel They hire anybody and when I say anybody I mean crack heads and heroin addicts, alcoholics and high class criminals. They claim to do background checks but don't actually do them. They don't do pre-employment drug tests, they only test employees who will be working in pharmacies. The company vans are unsafe, not properly maintained and the drivers are often reckless. Sometimes, the supervisor forges employee signatures on things like work reviews, and they tend to screw you over when the time comes to hand out raises. Plus they have a tendency to change the schedule at the last minute without notifying anyone, then fire people for not showing up for the assignment that was added only a couple hours before the designated meet time. They screw over good workers for promotion opportunities and let unqualified people from outside the company take management positions instead of promoting from within.

Advice to Senior Management1st pay your people all the hours they put in, 2nd the favoritism needs to stop, 3rd falsely firing people is not a good thing, 4 don't sign peoples' names to stuff when they have to sign.

Not a stable or secure company

Inventory Associate (Current Employee)
    El Monte, CA

I have been working at WIS International part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible, enjoy the late night or early morning hours because… Cons: Wage too low, barely receive 12 or less hours a week, most of the time we have to use our own vehicle to travel so… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Okay. Treated like crap

Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee)
    Oakland, CA

I worked at WIS International part-time for more than a year

Pros: Travel, meet new people, teamwork Cons: Horrible gratitude towards employees who are star employees. Advice to Senior Management: Consider long term employees history and dedication to company before… More
There are newer reviews on WIS International.

Worked for WIS International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WIS International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WIS International CEO Sean P. Davoren. All reviews posted anonymously by WIS International employees.