There are newer employer reviews for WIS International

Great team to work with if you are in headquarters

Former Employee - Repair Depot Technician I in San Diego, CA
Former Employee - Repair Depot Technician I in San Diego, CA

I worked at WIS International full-time (less than an year)

Pros

(Only as a repair depot technician)
+ Great and interactive team, full of great people to work with and talk to. (including the boss, Mario)
+ Repairing terminals is an interesting job, and troubleshooting (while frustrating) them really is enjoyable if you like to work on components and wiring.
+ Always able to work weekends, but there is never any pressure to either.
+ Flexible hours and no judgement about transportation or location (I lived in rosarito and my boss and his boss both knew it without any problem)
+ Plenty of company events, and just a generally laid back job (you could wear any clothing as long as it was presentable).

Cons

- Can change conditions rather quickly. Overtime was massive when I first got there, then it dropped to no overtime and then to only weekends.
- You have to justify anything that lowers your numbers ( 8-10 repaired terminals every day), including having to troubleshoot difficult gear. (they are generally easy going about this anyways, but be prepared to log those hours as a separate job on the database)

184 Other Employee Reviews for WIS International (View Most Recent)

The most Unprofessional Company to work for !!!

Former Employee - Inventory Supervisor in Daytona Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Inventory Supervisor in Daytona Beach, FL

I worked at WIS International part-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are absolutely no PROS , from day one it is evident that you are a work horse. They make it known that you need to work to get the job done as fast as possible so they can send you home and you will no longer affect their bottom line. They have zero training and awful hours.

Cons

Extremely unprofessional, After working one week with the company , I had to go to the emergency room and was emitted overnight. After calling and emailing my bosses I received zero response . They hired me on as a manager and I received zero training. The pay is by far the lowest for the type of work you do.

NONE, the company is essentially a legal scam and no one could ever make a living working for this company. Stay Away.

Upper Management is Terrible

Former Employee - Counter in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Counter in New York, NY

I worked at WIS International part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I really cannot think of any pros to working here. They treat all of their employees poorly and the level of disrespect is ridiculous.

Cons

Way too many to write about. The company does not care about any of the people working here.

Consider that people who work for a company are here to do a job. We work to live, not live to work.

There are newer employer reviews for WIS International