WJLA-TV

www.wjla.com

Great place to intern and pick up reporting experience

Intern-Reporter (Former Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsThe people are all intelligent, driven and committed to their jobs and the station. They worked to improve my reporting and showed me how to do reporting from the ground up.

ConsThe hours can be tough but that's the nature of the business. Unless you try to find opportunities in the station to work with people you will spend a lot of time at the assignment desk.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep using the internship program to inspire new students to do reporting. Your reporters and anchors are great mentors for interns and being out in the field is the best way to learn.

Anonymous

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at WJLA-TV

Pros: Allows you exposure to all areas of TV production: marketing,… Cons: Senior Management did not have employees best interest at heart. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great learning opportunity

Production Assistant (Former Employee) Rosslyn, VA

I worked at WJLA-TV full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fun and exciting with chances to learn from others. Cons: Low pay, no benefits for this freelance position Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on WJLA-TV.

Worked for WJLA-TV? Contribute to the Community!