WMS Gaming

www.wms.com

Steady job, decent pay, uninspiring work

Artist (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThe job is steady, work hard and well and you won't ever live in fear of layoffs. Benefits are nice, co-workers are good people. Royalties available, depending on successful projects.

ConsSlot development in general is rather boring. The pay's great, almost a guaranteed ROI, but there's no excitement. Too many design decisions come down to design-by-committee-of-higher-ups, stifles talent & innovation, creates stagnant design philosophies that never truly push any envelopes.

Advice to Senior ManagementIntegrate a proper game development pipeline with real milestones. Allow developers to create a style for a game that they can then stick to without fear that the Committee isn't going to like minutiae that force artists & designers back to the drawing board.

WMS Gaming is a great place for a person that is passionate about what they do

Process Improvement Intern (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at WMS Gaming as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Laid back environment with activities and games to help you… Cons: Need to be patient at times More

Working at WMS Gaming - Las Vegas

Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I worked at WMS Gaming full-time for more than a year

Pros: Staff were a lot of fun to work with. Cons: Job was too laid back and I could have completed… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on WMS Gaming.

Worked for WMS Gaming? Contribute to the Community!