There are newer employer reviews for WORLDPAC

Long hours, 6 days a week.

Former Employee - Forklift Driver in Norcross, GA
Former Employee - Forklift Driver in Norcross, GA

I worked at WORLDPAC full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Plenty of overtime and opportunity to learn warehousing. Several forklifts to be certified on if you are one of the select few to get the opportunity.

Cons

Work you to the bone, Very physically demanding job, poor facility attitude due to being encouraged in a negative manner through upper management.

Positive reinforcement is much more productive than negative. Employ teamwork instead of a no talking policy. Teams provide an incremental amount of higher production value if done correctly.

reviews filtered by

HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK

Former Employee - Transporter in Santa Rosa West, CA
    Former Employee - Transporter in Santa Rosa West, CA

I worked at WORLDPAC part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Dealing with the customers is the only perk this job has. Chance to meet great people and socialize (but for only 3 seconds)

Cons

Everything else. Had to drive my own truck. The management at the local one here in Santa Rosa has a real loud personality and voice. Given impossible time table unless you want to run a risk of a speeding ticket. I was fired because they thought I was cheating them on my millage, when in fact, most times I was under reporting my millage.

Go to the personality store and pick up a sample pack! Give the drivers the benefit of the doubt and stick up for them.

Poor Management

Former Employee - Warehouse/Delivery Driver in Lynnwood, WA
    Former Employee - Warehouse/Delivery Driver in Lynnwood, WA

I worked at WORLDPAC full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Meeting new people and establishing an acquaintance with customers.

Cons

Poor management at Lynnwood warehouse, nosy people, favoritism by management, personal vendettas by management certain company policy's that cause stress because every time you start the vehicle could be your last day there because of a mistake. To easy to lose your job over such things as hear say, accused of being a liar anytime you get a driver alert from the 800# on the vehicle. All around they aren't a very good company to work for if you're looking for fair treatment by management and sensible requirements pertaining to the job.

Treat every employee equally. Stop condemning some employees with rules and bending them for others. Take your employees word over some stranger that you've never met or have any idea if the report has any truth to it. Stop listening to hear say. Stop with the favoritism and yelling at employees and arguing with them and stop involving your self in others conversations. Stop embarrassing and humiliating employees by chewing them out, yelling at them and deliberately belittling them in front of the other employees just to satisfy your power trip egos.

There are newer employer reviews for WORLDPAC