WP Bluegrass Group

There are newer employer reviews for WP Bluegrass Group

Seems Promising But In Reality A Multi-Level Marketing Scheme

Former Employee - Distrubutor in Louisville, KY
Former Employee - Distrubutor in Louisville, KY

I worked at WP Bluegrass Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Only Pro that i can think of is the experience you get from communicating with people while "on the field". Other than that, I cannot think of anything positive to say about my experience working here, besides my "co-workers", whom, while very gullible, were very kind to me.

Cons

When applying for this job it was not made clear that what you do as an "entry-level associate was go store to store selling products. Very misleading ads and interview. The owner, Wes, tells you that you are guarenteed to take home at least $100 cash every day after training. While that may be true, that isn't the actual amount of money you will be netting. Since you aren't considered an employee, rather an independant contractor who is solely responsible for paying their taxes via 1099 forms, you have to pay for your own gas, food, clothing and you have to set aside some money for taxes at the end of the year. on top of all that, once you become a "leader", you must split the amount of money you are making every day with your trainee. So in reality, you are only netting maybe $35-$40 a day on average. You are sometimes required to drive 160+ miles a day and are responsible for anything that happens to you, your car or your products during that trip. The way this business is set-up is an obvious MLM scheme. The only one making any kind of money in the end is the owner of the branch. Just google their parent company Cydcor to see how much of a scam this place really is. It was a waste of my time and surely will be a waste of yours as well.

Close down.

2 Other Employee Reviews for WP Bluegrass Group (View Most Recent)

WP Bluegrass Group has an awesome team environment!

Current Employee - Entry-level Management in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Entry-level Management in Louisville, KY

I have been working at WP Bluegrass Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I have worked at plenty of companies with a toxic environment where co-workers do not get along and cause feuding in the work place. WP Bluegrass Group is so different because the team is so strong and the overall environment is great. We all really work well together, and I have never experienced a dispute or issue that was not easily solved.

Cons

The management team as a whole are huge Kentucky sports team fans, and since I am from out of state they always give me a hard time about my teams. I guess this isn’t a huge con, but that just goes to show what a great company this is!

The work that you guys do is great! I love working here, and I know everyone else does too!

There are newer employer reviews for WP Bluegrass Group