WPS Health Insurance
www.wpsic.com Madison, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

WPS Review.

Customer Service Representative III (Current Employee)
Madison, WI

ProsExtensive training program very well designed to prepare you for the job. The compensation is competitive and fair, especially combined with no cost insurance. They do offer a variety of other types of benefits.

ConsDifficult to get time off as only very few people can be off on a given day. Management priorities can override commonsense in some day to day activities.

My WPS Experience

I have been working at WPS Health Insurance full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: There are many opportunities to expand your experience on many… Cons: The fluctuating insurance laws create less job security. Advice to Senior Management: Training is key. It is best to acknowledge and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

very calm fun job

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at WPS Health Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros: This is the best job ever and the people are nice everyone is… Cons: lots of people can complain and this can only be the beginning. You… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on WPS Health Insurance.

Worked for WPS Health Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WPS Health Insurance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WPS Health Insurance CEO Michael Hamerlik . All reviews posted anonymously by WPS Health Insurance employees.