WSP Group

www.wspgroup.com

Opportunities for growth of younger v older employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWSP provides an extensive range of consulting services throughout the world and there is good communication and information exchange between the offices affording excellent opportnities for growth for its younger employees.

ConsThere are in fact very few downsides, but it was noted that whilst opportunities for growth are encouraged among its younger employees, they are less apparent for older employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhilst WSP has excellent facilities and opportunities for professional development of its younger staff, it would be useful if the older staff who are not at director level could also be provided with similar levels of opportunities.

Company to join if you are associate above level

I have been working at WSP Group

Pros: Most of stuff is very friendly and supportive Cons: No training support for graduates. Low salaries. Some time unfair decision from director level with no clear reason. They make people redundant same time they give promotion, pay… Advice to Senior Management: Leadership of WSP is not going to listen so no point in giving advice to them. They still live in 19th centure where they think… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

good for learning skills

I have been working at WSP Group

Pros: knowledge sharing is very good. Cons: salary is low comparing to others Advice to Senior Management: keep skilled person rather than hiring new people Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on WSP Group.

Worked for WSP Group? Contribute to the Community!