There are newer employer reviews for WTAS

RUN don't just walk away from this company

Former Employee - Associate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at WTAS full-time for more than a year

Pros

I honestly can't think of one other than end of busy season parties where there is an open bar.

Cons

I've worked in corporate environments my entire life and never have I had to deal with such a massive group of vile people!

Work load is horrifying and you're expected to carry the load of 4 regular employees. I worked there over a year and can count on my two hands how many times I had a chance to take a lunch. Sure I could take a lunch if I wanted but that would mean spending my evenings in the office (no thanks!).

Management was a complete joke. When your manager is never in the office to truly guide you, what's the point of them being around at all? My title quickly turned into getting work done so management could claim it as their own.

Company - There is no corporate culture. When a company rises from the tainted ashes of Arthur Anderson, what more is there to be expected? I truly hope they shape up and see how miserable they're making their employees

Most of your employees don't truly understand that when they "work form home" they should actually be WORKING. There needs to be a better structure in place.

43 Other Employee Reviews for WTAS (View Most Recent)

Make Senior and GET OUT!!

I worked at WTAS full-time for more than a year

Pros

They know how to party

Cons

No respect or guidance from upper management.

They treat you like trash during busy season and then buy you a lunch after and pretend everything is okay...

I don't remember the last time I left work while the sun was still up.

The company motto should be "Use and abuse, then throw out the dead bodies."

Don't even think about applying for a job here! Save yourself many tears and stress and stay FAR AWAY!

Treat your employees like people, not robots.

Great Place to Learn

Former Employee - Experienced Senior Tax Associate  in  Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Experienced Senior Tax Associate in Boston, MA

I worked at WTAS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Place to learn, unlike the Big 4 you get to start working on meaningful work from day 1. You learn to do Tax returns from start to finish and not just one part of a return.

Cons

Management is still stuck in Arthur Andersen mentality.

Better lines of communication.

There are newer employer reviews for WTAS

Worked for WTAS? Contribute to the Community!