Just a Summer Job

Former Employee - Fitness Attendant  in  Alexandria, VA
Former Employee - Fitness Attendant in Alexandria, VA

I worked at WTS International

Pros

The hours are fairly flexible, and it's a very easy job while you have it. If you like interacting with people, you definitely get a lot of interaction with people.

Cons

Some of the things I didn't like were that there's almost no chance of advancing within the company or in the field.

If WTS wants to be a more successful company, they should treat their employees with better pay and benefits; there seems to be no room for advancement.

Other Reviews for WTS International

Good entry level job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I have been working at WTS International

Pros

Can make good friends at work. Get to travel to some pretty good hotels in the US

Cons

Lack of communication within the company. Lack of leadership.

Hire a business manager to help grow the company. Pay people market rates. Explain company policy and seek buy-in from staff. Keep consistent policy, dont change them on a whim.

WTS, and interesting experience.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I worked at WTS International

Pros

WTS describes themselves as the "rolls royce" of leisure management firms, and they are just that. They provide very specific scopes of work for their clients and work 100% to meet their needs.

Cons

While trying to 100% meet client needs- they somewhat let their internal employees feel the brunt of their dissatisfaction.

Promote growth, and clearly lay out what career tracks there are internally. We often tell our managers well you can do this this and this to get to this level, but there is no program like that internally.

There are newer employer reviews for WTS International.

Worked for WTS International? Contribute to the Community!