WTS International
www.wtsinternational.com Rockville, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Just a Summer Job

Fitness Attendant (Former Employee)
Alexandria, VA

I worked at WTS International

ProsThe hours are fairly flexible, and it's a very easy job while you have it. If you like interacting with people, you definitely get a lot of interaction with people.

ConsSome of the things I didn't like were that there's almost no chance of advancing within the company or in the field.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf WTS wants to be a more successful company, they should treat their employees with better pay and benefits; there seems to be no room for advancement.

Good entry level job

Rockville, MD

I have been working at WTS International

Pros: Can make good friends at work. Get to… Cons: Lack of communication within the company. Lack of leadership. Advice to Senior Management: Hire a business manager to help grow the company. Pay people market rates. Explain… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

WTS, and interesting experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Rockville, MD

I worked at WTS International

Pros: WTS describes themselves as the "rolls royce" of leisure management firms, and they are just that. … Cons: While trying to 100% meet client needs- they somewhat let… Advice to Senior Management: Promote growth, and clearly lay out what career tracks there are internally. We often tell our managers well… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on WTS International.

Worked for WTS International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WTS International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WTS International CEO Gary Henkin. All reviews posted anonymously by WTS International employees.