WTS International

www.wtsinternational.com
There are newer employer reviews for WTS International

Former Employee - Front Desk (the SPA At the Peabody) in Orlando, FL
Former Employee - Front Desk (the SPA At the Peabody) in Orlando, FL

I worked at WTS International part-time (less than an year)

Pros

boring , easy punch in punch out mindless employment

Cons

no commissions for front desk

20 Other Employee Reviews for WTS International (View Most Recent)

Age Descrimination

Former Employee - Clubhouse Manager/Lifestyle Director in Apollo Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Clubhouse Manager/Lifestyle Director in Apollo Beach, FL

I worked at WTS International as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Salary was good..however, hours were very long. I worked hours in a positive manner..having always had excellent work ethics.

Cons

I had years more experience then my immediate supervisor..she was in no way equipped to manage and knew it. I am and was very easy and gracious to work with...too bad she wasn't!

They need to be more proactive. If you hire an experienced and extremely effectual person to work for you in "the field"...why not listen to them when they are being charged with things they did not do?
    You lost two very good employees...interestingly enough, much older and more experienced then the immediate supervisor. A similar situation arose with a fellow employee of WTS also in the same position as myself. There were over 400 e-mails protesting my dismissal by the residents. They complained that they had finally gotten someone from WTS who knew what they were doing and WTS let me go. I was framed.

Shady pay scale practices and poor managers

Current Employee - Massage Therapist in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Massage Therapist in New York, NY

I have been working at WTS International part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Not sure this is good, headquarter presence low to non-existent and the location is quiet.

Cons

Hire managers with poor people and organizational skills. Intimidation and retaliation from management is common. No HR present locally.
    Massage Therapist have a commission pay structure which includes product selling. It is very difficult to move up in pay structure scale or even maintain your rate, since percentage goals are high and discounted services are reduced from your pay. If you are given a discounted service to perform your pay is reduced in more ways than one. If you don't maintain an average ticket price you pay can be reduced. Evaluation is every 90 days. The stress to perform sometimes caused friction among therapist. There is no team building, but they say they want team players.
    They don't tell you how the average ticket total is calculated, but make you sign a contract saying your pay is based on net average ticket total.

Be fair with your therapist. You pay your managers and support staff a decent salary then nickle and dime the therapist, the people who bring in the money.

There are newer employer reviews for WTS International