WTS International
www.wtsinternational.com Rockville, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Age Descrimination

Clubhouse Manager/Lifestyle Director (Former Employee)
Apollo Beach, FL

I worked at WTS International as a contractor for more than a year

ProsSalary was good..however, hours were very long. I worked hours in a positive manner..having always had excellent work ethics.

ConsI had years more experience then my immediate supervisor..she was in no way equipped to manage and knew it. I am and was very easy and gracious to work with...too bad she wasn't!

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to be more proactive. If you hire an experienced and extremely effectual person to work for you in "the field"...why not listen to them when they are being charged with things they did not do?
You lost two very good employees...interestingly enough, much older and more experienced then the immediate supervisor. A similar situation arose with a fellow employee of WTS also in the same position as myself. There were over 400 e-mails protesting my dismissal by the residents. They complained that they had finally gotten someone from WTS who knew what they were doing and WTS let me go. I was framed.

Front Desk (the SPA At the Peabody) (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

I worked at WTS International part-time for less than a year

Pros: boring , easy punch in punch out mindless employment Cons: no commissions for front desk Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Shady pay scale practices and poor managers

Massage Therapist (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at WTS International part-time for more than a year

Pros: Not sure this is good, headquarter presence low to non-existent… Cons: Hire managers with poor people and organizational skills. Intimidation and retaliation from management is common. No HR present locally. Massage Therapist have a commission… Advice to Senior Management: Be fair with your therapist. You pay your managers and support staff a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on WTS International.

Worked for WTS International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WTS International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WTS International CEO Gary Henkin. All reviews posted anonymously by WTS International employees.