There are newer employer reviews for WTS International

A professional, organized, and efficient organization

Current Employee - Fitness Attendant in Alexandria, VA
Current Employee - Fitness Attendant in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at WTS International part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I'm always impressed by the enthusiasum of our regional managers and how well our policies are established. I feel like anyone could walk in, open our standard ops, and be able to perform any task without confusion. I really feel like I've been given tools to become a better customer service representative and I'm proud to work for WTS.

Cons

I had an idea for a cost saving measure about a year ago and I mentioned it to my manager and she said she didn't think they'd use it. The corporate office implemented it a few months ago. I felt like I could have told them earlier and saved them even more money earlier.

Advice to Management

Please keep hiring energetic, efficient people. My managers really know how to manage and motivate my team.

Other Employee Reviews for WTS International

1. Age Descrimination

Former Contractor - Clubhouse Manager/Lifestyle Director in Apollo Beach, FL
    Former Contractor - Clubhouse Manager/Lifestyle Director in Apollo Beach, FL

I worked at WTS International as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Salary was good..however, hours were very long. I worked hours in a positive manner..having always had excellent work ethics.

Cons

I had years more experience then my immediate supervisor..she was in no way equipped to manage and knew it. I am and was very easy and gracious to work with...too bad she wasn't!

Advice to Management

They need to be more proactive. If you hire an experienced and extremely effectual person to work for you in "the field"...why not listen to them when they are being charged with things they did not do? You lost two very good employees...interestingly enough, much older and more experienced then the immediate supervisor. A similar situation arose with a fellow employee of WTS also in the same position as myself. There were over 400 e-mails protesting my dismissal by the residents. They complained that they had finally gotten someone from WTS who knew what they were doing and WTS let me go. I was framed.

2. Average

Former Employee - Front Desk (the SPA At the Peabody) in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Front Desk (the SPA At the Peabody) in Orlando, FL

I worked at WTS International part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

boring , easy punch in punch out mindless employment

Cons

no commissions for front desk