WW&R

www.weltman.com
  www.weltman.com
There are newer employer reviews for WW&R

I love coming to work everyday!

Current Employee - Asset Locator in Brooklyn Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
Current Employee - Asset Locator in Brooklyn Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I have been working at WW&R

Pros

My coworkers are amazing - although there are disagreements with every team, they pull through and we stand as one when it matters most. I have a goal to meet - meaning that I have something to strive for and I'm not sitting at work bored. The work I do is genuinely interesting to me. I have two of the kindest and most experienced supervisors/managers that there is. There is insane potential for growth as long as you earn it.

Cons

It can get a little gossipy - but there are those that know how to provoke it and will. As long as you know not to feed into it then you're fine.

I will not speak about other department management, I only know my own. As far as I'm concerned, you're doing a great job - keep doing what you're doing!

72 Other Employee Reviews for WW&R (View Most Recent)

Work here ONLY if you're desperate for a job

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I worked at WW&R

Pros

The staff at WWR is great. Most are hard-working and in the same horrible job position as the rest. Benefits are good

Cons

The culture in the Cleveland office is awful. Gossip, negativity and an overwhelming feeling of defeat. Middle management is a complete joke. Most received their positions through favoritism and not through competence. They wouldn't survive if they had to work in a real office. Bullying and intimidation by supervisors and managers is commonplace, and HR (armed with written proof) will not do anything to cure the situation. The quality work product is slowly being replaced by the push towards completion of volume, essentially turning the the office into a "mill" - bad label for the industry.

If you like to be bullied and put down every day, I would recommend WWR as a great place to work.

Advice: Just becase someone holds a manager or supervisory position doesn't make them infallible. The bullying by supervisors and managers is a liability and not a motivator. Take some of your own advice and "be Real" about the limitations of your management staff.

Feast or famine work load.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Heights, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Heights, OH

I worked at WW&R

Pros

Great sharing of knowledge among coworkers. Pay is fair. Middle management is very supportive. When work is abundant, it is fast paced and challenging. Able to own the work. Decent training at start and throughout employment in soft skills.

Cons

Upper management is very accusatory even when information is not passed down the ranks. Upper management has no respect for those on the lower level. It is like they are trying to promote themselves by emulating the partners by berating those under their guidance. They blame employees for the company's outdated technology. Also, once the business cycle takes a downturn, the ranks are thinned out with no inside opportunity to apply for another position that may be open within the company. Very old fashioned way of doing business. Only 25% match on 401K.

Follow your mission statement and respect your clients and employees. If your collections efforts were not so successful, your clients would go elsewhere.

There are newer employer reviews for WW&R