WW&R

www.weltman.com

You Get Out of It What You Put Into It

ProsThe industry is highly competitive, and the firm has done very well keeping competitive. This is a tough industry to work in, and you must understand what you are getting into. It's challenging work, but anything easy isn't really worth doing, right? That's the bottom line.

The culture continues to evolve, and many changes are occurring that promote new ideas and opportunities for improvement. Good compensation and good benefits. There are recognition programs for top-performing staff members. Excellent training programs.

ConsThe culture has been slow to change over time. There are some difficult people to work with, but you have that in any organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour level of success is determined by the success of your team. Managers - listen and communicate openly with your staff members. But most importantly - Listen.

Sometimes, Your Job Is As Good As You Make It...and Mine Is Good!

I have been working at WW&R full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: On day 1 - you start with over two weeks of Paid Time Off - seriously! I work in a highly-skilled role within the… Cons: There have been a few staff adjustments this year, which is never easy for anyone. Also, if you are comfortable working for lawyers (those… Advice to Senior Management: Stop pandering to the lowest common denominator when you recruit and hire employees. If you want loyalty, promote… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fearful place of employment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Brooklyn Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I have been working at WW&R full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I have nothing to list. Cons: Very bad experience overall. Attorney's are rude and have no professionalism, they are so out of touch with reality and the ability to run a… Advice to Senior Management: Fire the crooked Partners! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on WW&R.

Worked for WW&R? Contribute to the Community!