WW&R

There are newer employer reviews for WW&R

Under appreciated over worked

Current Employee - Employee in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at WW&R full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great people. Managing partner seem genuinely concerned about making the place better.
HR team is awesome
Never boring.

Cons

Pay lip service to a culture of excellence but are not willing to pay for it
Unrealistic expectations by senior management
No serious effort to retain quality people. No training. Will squeeze a nickel until the buffalo poops

Encourage honest open feedbac and then make changes that come from it

73 Other Employee Reviews for WW&R (View Most Recent)

The absolute worst place I have ever worked

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I worked at WW&R full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The pay is somewhat higher than other places pay.

Cons

I do not know where to begin. I worked for WWR for almost 6 years. I seen so much unprofessionalism it was unreal. The supervisors do not know the work their employees do, they micromanage things that they have no clue about. The lay people off right and left and then expect everyone else to do the job of two to three people with no incentives. Their HR department is a joke, they do not act on any matters that are important. They have a training department, well they did that did no training. The place is chaotic, unorganized, the training is next to nill and the morale of the employees is very negative....but you cannot blame them. The absolute worst place to work!!!

Worst place I've worked at.

Former Employee - Clerical in Brooklyn Heights, OH
    Former Employee - Clerical in Brooklyn Heights, OH

I worked at WW&R full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I'm thankful for some of the personal relationships I made.

Cons

Where should I begin? I was there for nearly 2yrs and management barely knew who I was (let alone the attorneys). This is a good place if you're goal is to be fake and suck up to EVERYONE. The laziest most unprofessional and rude person is easily forgiven as long as they know who's rear end to kiss. As long as things were well, everyone was friendly and helpful but as soon as one little thing went wrong, management turned into the most unprofessional and rude people. My supervisor was an idiot- she barely knew how to type and never knew what was going on, yet was praised for all of the hard work WE did. 90% of the people are two-faced and gossipy. There is an unrealistic expectation of how much work one person can handle. In nearly 2yrs I never received a raise or bonus of ANY kind. As soon as some of my team members spoke up, we were called disrespectful and ungrateful and were told to become collectors for instant gratification. I don't recommend this place to anyone! All talk, no action! Other law firms even look at this place as a joke.

Get a clue. The continuous layoffs are happening because management is a joke!

There are newer employer reviews for WW&R