Worst place I've worked at.

Former Employee - Clerical  in  Brooklyn Heights, OH
Former Employee - Clerical in Brooklyn Heights, OH

I worked at WW&R full-time for more than a year

Pros

I'm thankful for some of the personal relationships I made.

Cons

Where should I begin? I was there for nearly 2yrs and management barely knew who I was (let alone the attorneys). This is a good place if you're goal is to be fake and suck up to EVERYONE. The laziest most unprofessional and rude person is easily forgiven as long as they know who's rear end to kiss. As long as things were well, everyone was friendly and helpful but as soon as one little thing went wrong, management turned into the most unprofessional and rude people. My supervisor was an idiot- she barely knew how to type and never knew what was going on, yet was praised for all of the hard work WE did. 90% of the people are two-faced and gossipy. There is an unrealistic expectation of how much work one person can handle. In nearly 2yrs I never received a raise or bonus of ANY kind. As soon as some of my team members spoke up, we were called disrespectful and ungrateful and were told to become collectors for instant gratification. I don't recommend this place to anyone! All talk, no action! Other law firms even look at this place as a joke.

Get a clue. The continuous layoffs are happening because management is a joke!

Other Reviews for WW&R

The absolute worst place I have ever worked

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I worked at WW&R full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The pay is somewhat higher than other places pay.

Cons

I do not know where to begin. I worked for WWR for almost 6 years. I seen so much unprofessionalism it was unreal. The supervisors do not know the work their employees do, they micromanage things that they have no clue about. The lay people off right and left and then expect everyone else to do the job of two to three people with no incentives. Their HR department is a joke, they do not act on any matters that are important. They have a training department, well they did that did no training. The place is chaotic, unorganized, the training is next to nill and the morale of the employees is very negative....but you cannot blame them. The absolute worst place to work!!!

Very Stressful

Former Employee - Associate  in  Troy, MI
    Former Employee - Associate in Troy, MI

I worked at WW&R full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits and the pay is not bad in this economy

Cons

Very stressful. The climate is set up to judge employees a month at a time. If you have a good month, then great, But you start over at the end of each month and you CAN be fired for having one bad month since the past is forgotten at the beginning of each month. The billing requirements for attorneys can get you disbarred. They set a dollar figure to hit-not an hourly billing quota. So if you cannot hit the number they set due to the low hourly rate they are billing certain clients, too bad. Attorneys are encouraged to over bill to make the number. The number is between $35,000 - $45,000 per month. Doesn't sound bad until you find out that some of the clients are billed as low as $125 per hour. Do the math on that. It cannot be done ethically.

Get realistic and stop expecting your attorneys to put their license on the line to make your impossible numbers.

There are newer employer reviews for WW&R.

Worked for WW&R? Contribute to the Community!