Wachovia

www.wachovia.com

Growth of opportunity

Current Employee - Marketing Manager  in  Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Charlotte, NC

Pros

Flexible environment with the ability to grow in many different areas of the company. Opportunity is available nationwide and international if desired.

Cons

Large company and sometimes you get lost in the shuffle. You must work hard to create a name for yourself.

Share information as soon as is can be shared with the employees. We want to know what is going on with our company.

Other reviews for Wachovia

I have worked for Wachovia twice so therefore I have to say I have had very good work experiences with wachovia.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Pros

The pay i pretty competitive. It is a huge corporation so their is room for promotion and relocation. The benefits are pretty decent. They have tuition reimbursmeent. Domestic partners are also allowed to be carried on your insurance.

Cons

When I first started working for them they were called First Union National Bank. Then Wachovia bought First Union. Now Wachovia is owned by Wells Fargo. The different changes in management can create a positive or negative work environment.

I think management should have more leadership skills. They should be there to help their employees grow and become more efficient in their skills and job responsibilities. More training classes are needed at wachovia.

Bitter Sweet

Former Employee - Licensed Financial Specialist  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Licensed Financial Specialist in Austin, TX

Pros

Great pay, training, education and opportunity

Cons

It is now Wells Fargo

The purchase of Golden West was an unfortunate shift

There are newer employer reviews for Wachovia.

Worked for Wachovia? Contribute to the Community!