Wackenhut Services
www.wsihq.com Palm Beach Gardens, FL 5000+ Employees

Think twice and act once

Peon (Current Employee)
Gadsden, AL

I have been working at Wackenhut Services

ProsBetter pay than other similiar type local companies. The uniforms allowance is decent also.

ConsManagement treates entry-level individuals like they dont matter. They need to have better health insurance. Training is terrible. There is little chance of advancement within the company at the local level. No encouragement by supervisors to contact anyone about other positions within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that the entry level employees are what help you keep the contracts. If you would treat the employees with the same respect that you expect from them, adequetly train them for their particular positions, and allow them to do their job without micro-management, you would be surprised at the skilled and dedicated individuals you have working for you.

Engaging

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wackenhut Services

Pros: Having that job made me feel like I was protecting… Cons: It had really long hours. More

Fruitful

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wackenhut Services

Pros: The pay and benefits are outstanding. Cons: Leaders are way too overbearing. Long hours. Advice to Senior Management: Take a deep breath and relax a little. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wackenhut Services.

Worked for Wackenhut Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wackenhut Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wackenhut Services CEO Dave Foley. All reviews posted anonymously by Wackenhut Services employees.