Wackenhut Services
www.wsihq.com Palm Beach Gardens, FL 5000+ Employees

"You get what you pay for!"

Security Guard (Current Employee)
Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Wackenhut Services

ProsEasy place to work if you have homework. Clients have no idea that services are just for show and most guards get to watch Hulu during shifts. Supervisor at my location loves to bring in some home brew which really makes working for this company a blast!

ConsYou have to wear a uniform. Must be willing to put up with other peoples mistakes i.e. "I forgot my office key and ID, can you open it for me?"

Advice to Senior ManagementYou really shouldn't cut peoples wages in this field of work. Use those community college skills and just lay one guy off! Why have the entire entire crew bent when one guy could have paid the price for all.

if you can put up with it, the pay is great.

Nuclear Security Supervisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Wackenhut Services

Pros: Wackenhut pays much better in comparison to other companies in the security field. Job security is very stable due to the nature of the nuclear… Cons: The job is not that challenging and can be very mundane at times. Twelve and a half hour shifts and a schedule that rotates is… Advice to Senior Management: Give your people more recognition and the ability to achieve… More

Think twice and act once

Peon (Current Employee)
Gadsden, AL

I have been working at Wackenhut Services

Pros: Better pay than other similiar type local companies. The… Cons: Management treates entry-level individuals like they dont matter. They need to have better health insurance. Training is terrible. There is little… Advice to Senior Management: Realize that the entry level employees are what help you keep the contracts. If you would treat the employees with the same respect that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Wackenhut Services.

Worked for Wackenhut Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wackenhut Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wackenhut Services CEO Dave Foley. All reviews posted anonymously by Wackenhut Services employees.