There are newer employer reviews for WageWorks

Okay place to work if you are management...they are the only ones who seem to get "perks"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at WageWorks full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice office, nice area/location, decent people working in the office

Cons

NO perks for the little people at all!! Nothing! Lucky if we get a "merit" increase, which you hope is a whole 3%!!! Oh, and that MIGHT cover the health insurance increase that one might have for the new year. The little people will never get ahead.

Give the "non management" folks something for goodness sake! Some kind of INCENTIVE to WANT to work there because we like it - not because we HAVE to because the job market sucks right now!

58 Other Employee Reviews for WageWorks (View Most Recent)

Thankless

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Centennial, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Centennial, CO

I worked at WageWorks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good benefit package and generous paid time off policy.

Cons

Lots of cons. Acquired our mom n pop company and eventually laid off about 50 people, including me. Turned the customer service oriented office into a call center with lots of new rules. Disorganized. Promotions were given only to the management and the worker bees were expendable. They are generally lousy to work for.

If you lay off good people due to a "workforce reduction" and then find you are understaffed, why not offer those folks a chance to come back and work again???

Customer Service Representative III

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative III  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative III in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at WageWorks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, nice people to work with.

Cons

High stress in meeting quality expectations. You are not always informed of policy changes and may be written up for them instead of coached. Let management know that there is leeway to coaching instead of writing someone up for a training and career growth.

Be sure you are treating everyone the same respect. Should be sure to train all CSRIII's on all processes to be sure to share in the workload equally. Some representative are on the phones more than others who have been pulled off to do projects. If everyone is trained then they can assist equally.

There are newer employer reviews for WageWorks

Worked for WageWorks? Contribute to the Community!