WageWorks
www.wageworks.com San Mateo, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

solid and successful company...with dedicated staff

Pros-Relentless drive for success - and it's working
-Some really great/dedicated people... colleagues are top notch (and fun to work with)
-Company doing well and growing - stable and healthy, and there is more opportunity for even greater success
-Great products and technology; makes a nice sell against the competition
-Good business model offering value to an impressive client list
-Facilities are nice supplies and what is needed to do your job are plentiful

Cons-Several knowledgeable and hardworking people have left the company recently, and it hurts. The company should do more to try to retain the good people (salary, options, job sanity)
-Senior management seems disconnected from how hard the staff works; a lot of work gets absorbed by staff that is not recognized

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease share the success of the company with those that work so hard each day to support and grow the business. We are dedicated to the success of the company too, and it would be great to reap some of the rewards with you.

Ok if you have no other option for jobs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at WageWorks

Pros: Nice office layout, friendly coworkers Cons: very little mentoring in terms of career advancement within the… Advice to Senior Management: 'Skip level' meetings/lunches with non managerial employees doesn't work when… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

WageWorks is a greedy company that is only concerned about profit and really no concern about the client satisfaction.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at WageWorks

Pros: I can't think of one. Cons: Over worked, too much stress, managers, directors and all other higher ups too busy in meetings. … Advice to Senior Management: Why bother, they know it all, and they still haven't figured out why clients are walking. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on WageWorks.

Worked for WageWorks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WageWorks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WageWorks CEO Joe Jackson. All reviews posted anonymously by WageWorks employees.