Waggener Edstrom Communications

www.waggeneredstrom.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Waggener Edstrom Communications

Solid agency - a little heavy on the account staffing though

Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Waggener Edstrom Communications

Pros

The opportunities if you work hard do pay off - you are often given a great deal more responsibility. Which is not always entirely compensated, but does work well on a resume.

Cons

Too much hierarchy and people stay around too long - making it more difficult to truly climb to the top. Also have a slower promotion ladder than other agencies, which makes you more confident in the leadership, but takes longer for you to get promoted.

Slim down some of the accounts - the accounts are a lot heavier on resources than they need to be. The MSFT account could be a lot lighter.

171 Other Employee Reviews for Waggener Edstrom Communications (View Most Recent)

Great benefits, fun people, exciting work.

Current Employee - Senior Specialist in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Specialist in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Waggener Edstrom Communications

Pros

This agency has a really great benefits package and the working conditions are top notch. It's easy to see that Waggener Edstrom realizes that its people are its most important asset. It's easy to advance at Waggener Edstrom if you're smart and willing to work hard. This agency is winning some big-hitting clients lately and the work keeps getting more and more interesting. With the agency growing all around the world, there's even an opportunity to join an "exchange program" to live and work in an office in a different country. Maybe I'll try Singapore.

Cons

Be ready to work hard. Even though the work is interesting, you could easily get burned out if you're expecting a cake walk. It's a good thing the agency offers such a generous vacation package for new employees.

Keep growing the company around the world. Promote the agency more. If you get the name out there, more of the best and brightest talent will come here and those already here will feel even better about working here.

A great place to work but can always look for improvement

Current Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Waggener Edstrom Communications

Pros

The flexibility, my closest teammates, the benefits, the culture. The flexibility is the best... we're all adults and don't have to answer to others as to where we are, why we may need to come in late, etc. Waggener Edstrom is also very good with allowing us to take 2 days per year to dedicated towards volunteering and Melissa Waggener gives many donations throughout the year to good causes (Susan G Komen Foundation, Mercy Corp, etc)

Cons

The communication and some management.

To treat everyone fairly - people are our product; treat them with respect. Most do very well; others not so much

There are newer employer reviews for Waggener Edstrom Communications