WalMart Canada
www.walmart.ca Mississauga, Canada 5000+ Employees

10 Years - A Company With Which You Can Grow

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at WalMart Canada full-time for more than 8 years

ProsThe culture, originally established by Sam Walton, is still in effect today and a huge part of the reason that Walmart is a good company to work for.

ConsThere is a lack of positive and helpful response from category managers and modular planners in Home Office. When one is striving for excellence and attempting to provide the best customer shopping experience possible, our hands are tied when we are receiving too much/not enough product or the wrong items for our community: We are then spending far too time on the correction of errors that are beyond our control.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen, respect and respond to enquiries and requests for changes to product types and quantities being sent to stores.

Good high school job

Customer Service Manager (Former Employee)
Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I worked at WalMart Canada part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible hours Pays slightly above minimum wage Lots of coworkers to befriend Easy… Cons: General incompetence from managers and coworkers Advice to Senior Management: Treat associates with respect and explain why you want your associates to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work, if your looking to build a career this is the place to do it

I have been working at WalMart Canada full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: - Free training, they promote a lot from within - Great benefits, profit sharing and deferred profit sharing - If your able to move around the… Cons: - Sometimes lack of communication can be frustrating - Long hours - You will take a lot of flack… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on WalMart Canada.

Worked for WalMart Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WalMart Canada reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for WalMart Canada CEO Shelley Broader. All reviews posted anonymously by WalMart Canada employees.