Walbridge
www.walbridge.com Detroit, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Overall one of the best companies to work for.

Detroit, MI

ProsGood family work atmosphere. Great Benefits. Continuous improvement for the employees and the company processes. Walbridge sets the standard for other companies to follow, continously pushing the industry.

ConsDownsizing of staff due to economy has put more pressure on the remaining employees to do more work with less resources. Project teams are being reduced in size also which makes it harder to provide the best services to our customer. Walbridge has such a high standard that we are slipping into our competition's lower set standards. It is a shame watching this happen.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep our standards higher than other companies by maintaining staff especially on project teams. Overall the job our upper management is doing in this tough time is exceptional and I wouldn't want to work anywhere else right now.

Construction Cost Estimator

Construction Cost Estimator (Former Employee)
    Detroit, MI

I worked at Walbridge

Pros: Stable work environment. Not a lot of surprises. People are generally… Cons: Travel expectation. Pay (especially bonus) is relatively low compared to other construction firms. Senior management does not do a good job retaining top… Advice to Senior Management: The company is on a solid foundation built through years of hard work, sweat, and tears of it's top management. In order to stay… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Average experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Walbridge

Pros: Well known in their industry Cons: Very Bureacratic....Employees are all Robots More
There are newer reviews on Walbridge.

Worked for Walbridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walbridge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Walbridge CEO John Rakolta Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Walbridge employees.