Waldorf Astoria
www.waldorfastoria.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Room Attendant

Room Attendant (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at Waldorf Astoria part-time for less than a year

ProsI was just arrived in London and I found this job opportunity very soon. The head housekeeper mailed me to arrange an interview the day after. The interview was very simple.

ConsDuring the interview the manager told me they were looking for a part-time or full-time room attendant, I was looking for a part-time job, so I accepted. But every day they gave me 2 more rooms, so every day I spent more time cleaning rooms. It was too much for me and I quit.

Its so nice and hapy.

Pastry Chef (Former Employee)

I worked at Waldorf Astoria full-time for more than a year

Pros: Its so good to work coz of the ambiance and… Cons: Some of the employess are selfish but its part of… Advice to Senior Management: Upgrade your business. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

My life at Waldorf Astoria Maldives

Guest Service Agent (Former Employee)
Male (Maldives)

I worked at Waldorf Astoria as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: It was a wonderful experience to work with the Waldorf Astoria team and still… Cons: I have only few downsides about the resort it is because its located near my home place which… Advice to Senior Management: They can be much friendly with all the staffs without… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Waldorf Astoria.

Worked for Waldorf Astoria? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Waldorf Astoria reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Waldorf Astoria CEO John Vanderslice. All reviews posted anonymously by Waldorf Astoria employees.