Walgreens
2.9 of 5 2,790 reviews
www.walgreens.com Deerfield, IL 5000+ Employees

good to bad

Photo Specialist (Current Employee)
Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Walgreens full-time for more than 5 years

Prosexperience in a fortune 500 company 15 percent discount on purchases usually a flexible work schedule

Consthere use to be many more pros than cons but now they have taken away PMs (for the most part) they too away vacation days. The harder you work the more you will be asked to do.

Advice to Senior ManagementDont ask workers who make a quarter of what a manager makes to do the work that was previously the responsibility of the manger without a pay increase of some kind.

Great company

Cortez, CO

I have been working at Walgreens full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: They really care about the employees and the community Cons: every employee is required to work a turn around shift… Advice to Senior Management: turn around shifts can make people tired which could lead… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

nice, happy and healthy oh and be well

SFL (Current Employee)
Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Walgreens full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: a company moving forward hopefully shutting down another Rx company Cons: two many changes not always for the better Advice to Senior Management: listen to your employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Walgreens.

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walgreens reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Walgreens CEO Greg Wasson. All reviews posted anonymously by Walgreens employees.