Walgreens

www.walgreens.com

After working for 5 years, it's clear that Walgreen's is more in it for their customers, and not their employees.

Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) Round Rock, TX

ProsThe hourly rate isn't the worst you could get as a pharmacy technician. You have the option in the pharmacy to make "promotional monies or PM's" whenever you sell a "prescription savings club or PSC". Usually you make $1 per sale. Lately they've been giving $5 per sale. Which is nice, but that doesn't really feel like anything compared to how they used to do it.

ConsThey keep cutting hours, which decreases the amount of help we get, increases our stress level as a whole. Walgreen's is a ticking time-bomb. We're getting less and less PM's as a whole. Now we've switched to a Balance Rewards card, which doesn't give you as much back as say, a "register rewards" coupon.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees better. Back them up. Make sure they have the help they need to do their job better with enthusiasm so they can treat your customers and patients in order to be well.

It's just ok

I have been working at Walgreens full-time

Pros: good pay for store management Cons: very stressful, upper management could care less for the people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Your just a number

I have been working at Walgreens

Pros: Excellant co workers with great healt care experience. Willing to… Cons: Will revamp teams and eliminate positions every time a new… Advice to Senior Management: STOP FIRING PEOPLE No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Walgreens.

Worked for Walgreens? Contribute to the Community!